1. RDS Tuner”RDS” stands for “Radio Data System” and it allows FM broadcasters to send far more than just an analog audio signal out over the air waves. Using a 57 kHz “subcarrier,” stations can transmit digital RDS data for reception by RDS-equipped FM tuners. Depending on what the broadcaster transmits and what your tuner can pick up, you can receive information such as the name of the artist/song, name of the station, genre, traffic information and more.
2. Switchable US & Europe Tuner FrequenciesIf you happen to take the BV9973 outside of the US, you are able to pick up European frequencies so that you can enjoy your music abroad as well.
3. 7” MonitorA motorized 7 inch widescreen TOUCHSCREEN digital TFT monitor slides out and up from inside the unit with a high quality 800 x 400 pixel resolution.
4. Front AUX (Auxiliary) InThis little input in the front of the BV9973 that says “AUX” is an interface that allows the input of audio signals for MP3 players, headphones and portable music players. It is for AUDIO ONLY and not video.
5. Output Power: 85 Watts x 4 ChannelsThe BV9973 offers 4 channels that can be used to hook up 4 speakers. Typically though, it is a much better practice to have an amplifier running your system.
1. DVD±R/RW Video2. CD±RW Audio & Video3. MP3 / WMA
1. Front, Rear and Subwoofer Outputs2. Video Output3. Rear Camera Input4. Audio/Video Input